FOR MILITARY-TECHNICAL COOPERATION
(FSMTC of Russia)
On the Ninth Competition for the National Prize “Golden Idea” in 2009 (by 2008 results)14 July 2009, the Sponsor Committee of the National Prize “Golden Idea” of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation announced the next Ninth Prize Competition.
The Prize is to be awarded for merits and achievements in the area of the military and technical cooperation between the Russian Federation and foreign states by 2008 results according to the Resolution of the Prize Sponsor Committee composed of officials of the Military and Industrial Commission of the Russian Federation Government, the Russian Federation Defense Ministry, FSMTC of Russia, the Russian Federation Industry and Trade Ministry, Roscosmos, Rostekhnologii State Corporation, the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, the League of Assistance to Defense Industry Enterprises, as well a Sponsors of the Prize ОАО NOMOS BANK, FSUE Rosoboronexport, SОАО Russian Insurance Center.
The Prize is awarded by results of the competition for six categories: 1. «For Contribution to Development of Military Purpose Products» – First, Second, Third Prize (FSMTC of Russia certificates and souvenirs).
2. «For Successes in Manufacturing Military Purpose Products» – First, Second, Third Prize (FSMTC of Russia certificates and souvenirs).
3. «Best Co-Contractor Enterprise» – for input to better competitiveness of military purpose products - First, Second, Third Prize (FSMTC of Russia certificates and souvenirs).
4. «For personal contribution, initiative and diligence in support of objectives of military and technical cooperation» – (FSMTC of Russia certificates and souvenirs)
5. «For input in outreach on military and technical cooperation, promotional and information support to export materiel» - First Prize (Honorary Certificate of FSMTC Russia and souvenir).
6. «Young Talents» – for achievements in military and technical cooperation, development and manufacture of arms and military hardware – Five Prizes (Honorary Certificates of FSMTC Russia and souvenirs). Military-technical cooperation-affiliated entities, enterprises involved in developing and manufacturing military purpose products; joint ventures in the area of MTC set up and operating in foreign countries (if an application is submitted by a Russian joint venture founder), their author’s teams and individual employees directly involved in supporting of export materiel may submit applications, including their research, engineering, and practical ideas and solutions geared to strengthen footing of the Russian Federation among the three world leaders in developments and export of arms and military hardware.
Participation in the Competition is a great opportunity for defense industry enterprises to demonstrate their operability and quality to introduce innovations in development and manufacture of arms and military hardware, provide export supplies, present feasible outputs of their creative teams, best employees, and young talents.
An individual category is meant for mass media, sponsors of exhibitions of military purpose products, Russian enterprises involved in such exhibitions, and their individual representatives.
Applications received by FSMTC of Russia till November, 1st, 2009, inclusive, are admitted for participation in the Competition.
Procedure and conditions to hold the Competition for the National Prize “Golden Idea”, and a form of an application for participation in the Competition are posted on FSMTC of Russia site. Participation in the Competition is free.
Please call on 950-18-21, 950-11-14 if you need any additional information.
Sponsor Committee of the National Prize “Golden Idea”:
115324, Moscow, Ovchinnikovskaya Nab, 18/1
Tel./fax +7 (495) 950-18-21
Tel. +7 (495) 950-93-68
Date of publication: 06.11.2009