8 December 2014, the FSMTC of Russia hosted the final session of the Organizing Committee of the Golden Idea Annual National Award (further – the Award) chaired by the Deputy Director of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation M.V.Petukhov. 96 competition applications were received, considered and evaluated by nineteen experts from eight concerned federal executive authorities and organizations.
In accordance with the decision of the Organizing Committee, in 2014, the Award was conferred on a competitive basis in the following nominations:
1. For Contribution to Development of Military-Purpose Products – First, Second, and Third Awards;
2. For Successes in Manufacturing Military-Purpose Products, Introduction of Advanced Technologies and Innovative Solutions – First, Second, and Third Awards;
3. Best Co-Contractor Enterprise for contribution to raising competitiveness of military-purpose products – First, Second, and Third Awards;
4. For personal contribution, initiative, and diligence in support of objectives of military-technical cooperation – three Awards;
5. For input in outreach on military-technical cooperation, promotional and information support to export military-purpose products – Award; and
6. Young Talents – for achievements in the sphere of military-technical cooperation, development, and manufacture of arms and military equipment – five Awards.
The Award laureates for the achievements in the development of advanced competitive arms and military equipment are military-industrial complex enterprises, their inventive entities and individuals facilitating the strengthening of the military-political positions of the Russian Federation in various regions of the world. The winners will be awarded the diplomas of the FSMTC of Russia, commemorative gifts and money.
The Award sponsors are JSC “Rosoboronexport”, JSC “Gazprombank”, Vnesheconombank, OJSC “Russian Insurance Centre”, Insurance Company “Independent Insurance Group”, Ltd.
The awarding ceremony will be held on 17 December 2014 at 17.00 in Suzdal Hall of the Golden Ring Hotel. Registration of the participants of the ceremony, including mass media representatives, starts at 16.00.
Preliminary applications for participation of the mass media representatives in the Golden Idea Award ceremony may be sent to the Press Service of the FSMTC of Russia via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accreditation applications are to be accepted not later than 12 December 2014.
Date of publication: 19.12.2014