On announcement of the 14th competition for the Golden Idea National Award in 2014 (by 2013 results)
4 July 2014, the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation hosted a session of the Organizing Committee of the Golden Idea National Award, which announced a regular fourteenth competition for the Award by 2013 results.
The session was chaired by the First Deputy Director of the FSMTC of Russia A.A.Boytsov. The Organizing Committee comprises representatives of the Military-Industrial Commission at the Government of the Russian Federation, Russian Ministry of Defence, FSMTC of Russia, Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, Russian Space Agency, Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, League of Assistance to Defence Enterprises, JSC “Rosoboronexport”, JSC “GPB”, OJSC “Russian Insurance Centre”, Insurance Company “Independent Insurance Group”, Ltd.
The Award is conferred based on the Organizing Committee’s decision in six nominations:
1. For Contribution to Development of Military-Purpose Products – First, Second, and Third Awards (FSMTC of Russia diplomas and prizes);
2. For Successes in Manufacturing Military-Purpose Products, Introduction of Advanced Technologies and Innovative Solutions – First, Second, and Third Awards (FSMTC of Russia diplomas and prizes);
3. Best Co-Contractor Enterprise for contribution to raising competitiveness of military-purpose products – First, Second, and Third Awards (FSMTC of Russia diplomas and prizes);
4. For personal contribution, initiative, and diligence in support of objectives of military-technical cooperation – three Awards (FSMTC of Russia diplomas and prizes);
5. For input in outreach on military-technical cooperation, promotional and information support to export military-purpose products – Award (Honorary Diploma of the FSMTC of Russia and a prize); and
6. Young Talents – for achievements in the sphere of military-technical cooperation, development, and manufacture of arms and military equipment – five Awards (Honorary Diplomas of the FSMTC of Russia and prizes).
Participation in the competition is a chance for candidates to evidence their achievements in developing of domestic competitive advanced arms and military equipment at a state level. Special attention is given to young scientists, designers, engineers, technologists, programmers, and production workers. Most of the Awards are meant for them.
Materials in a proper form accepted by the FSMTC of Russia by November 1, 2014, inclusive, are admitted for the competition.
Procedure and terms of the competition for the Golden Idea National Award, a form of an application for the competition are posted on the site of the FSMTC of Russia. Participation in the competition is free.
Sponsors of the Award are JSC “Rosoboronexport”, JSC “GPB”, OJSC “Russian Insurance Centre”, Insurance Company “Independent Insurance Group”, Ltd.
Media sponsors of the Award are the Military-Industrial Express Newspaper, Interfax-AVN, ITAR-TASS, Russia’s Arms information agencies.
Please, for further information contact on phones:
8 (495) 950-18-21, 8 (495) 950-11-14, 8 (495) 950-93-68
Date of publication: 09.12.2014