On ceremony of awarding winners of the 11 th
competition for the «Golden Idea» National Prize
Annual «Golden Idea» National Prize (“the Prize”) was established by the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation to urge development and production of cutting-edge competitive national models of arms and military hardware, and raise efficiency of military and technical cooperation between the Russian Federation and foreign states.
In 2011, the Prize was awarded according to the resolution of the Organizing Committee by the results of 2010 in the following nominations:
1. For contribution to development of military purpose products;
2. For successes to produce military purpose products, introduce advanced technologies and innovative solutions;
3. Best co-contractor enterprise - for contribution to raising competitiveness of military purpose products;
4. For personal contribution, initiative, and diligence to support objectives of military and technical cooperation;
5. For input in outreach on military and technical cooperation, promotional and information support to export of military purpose products;
6. Young Talents – for achievements in military and technical cooperation, development, and production of models of arms and military hardware.
In 2011, 68 bids were submitted for the competition in the nominations. Materials reviewed by the group of experts were presented to the final meeting of the Organizing Committee of the «Golden Idea» National Prize held at the FSMTC of Russia on 5 December 2011 chaired by FSMTC Director M.A. Dmitriev. Among the Prize Winners there were enterprises of the military-industrial complex, their author teams and individual employees, which showed achievements in creating the latest models of competitive military purpose products and their components, and promoted stronger political and military positions of the Russian Federation worldwide. Winners were awarded with diplomas of FSMTC of Russia, memorable gifts and cash prizes.
Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Russian Federation, Chairman of the Military-Industrial Commission at the Government of the Russian Federation S.B. Ivanov, and FSMTC Director M.A. Dmitriev will conduct the awarding ceremony to be attended by officials of the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation, the Staff of the Government of the Russian Federation, the Military-Industrial Commission at the Government of the Russian Federation, federal government agencies, heads of MTC-affiliated entities, developers and producers of military purpose products, and other officials.
Prize sponsors are Rosoboronexport OAO, Gazprombank OAO, Vnesheconombank, SОАО Russian Insurance Centre, and VTB Bank OAO.
The awarding ceremony will take place in the President Hotel on 14 December 2011 at 5.00 p.m. The registration of the ceremony’s participants, including mass-media representatives, will start at 4.00 p.m.
Mass media representatives are requested to send their advance applications for participation in the ceremony of awarding winners of the «Golden Idea» Competition to FSMTC of Russia Press Service at:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for accreditation are accepted on or before 9 December 2011.
Date of publication: 20.12.2011